Queen

Queen

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chain of Thought: We're linked

I've said time and time again that we are all connected. This is why we have to be mindful of the energy we put out because everyone can feel it. What do I mean by energy? To simplify it, I am talking about the emotions, attitudes, thoughts, actions, anything that others can pick up on. Have you ever had a friend call and ask how you were, and you said 'I'm good' and they replied, 'what's wrong?' It's because your true condition was sending strong vibrations of energy to that person, and they felt it. We must try to send out positive energy to the world, but know that your S.O.S. will be felt too.

I try not to write unless I can write something positive, or in a positive way. Sometimes it may take me a few days to get there, or to learn the lessons being put before me. Being positive takes daily effort, which is why I try to encourage others with something positive. There are times when I need that encouragement, but in my effort to send out positive energy, I forget to ask for it. These are the times when I bottom out, I don't have positive energy to give. This sometimes manifests itself into anger or depression. I don't like that because I know I'm sending that energy out to all of you. But my Father the Mighty King has a method to His mysterious ways. There's always a lesson, and things always occur in order. During these times when my energy takes a downturn, I find out who is really attuned to our connection.

We build relationships and form bonds with others and with that comes an expectation of mutual support and love. These bonds are usually initiated by common interests, backgrounds or beliefs. I've been meditating on the idea that this connection that we all have is like a chain, each person a link. Those to whom we feel a closeness are closest to us on the chain. This feeling is not necessarily based on relationships that have been built, rather, vibrations (vibes) that are perceived. Ok, I know this sounds out there, but stay with me for a minute. Have you ever met someone with whom you automatically clicked and you felt like you've known them your whole life? Or have you ever met someone who looked so familiar yet try as you may, you can't figure how you could know them? Maybe you've met someone and knew right away you would be great friends, or that you would marry them. I think that this familiarity, this immediate bond is because in the chain of energy that is humanity, these people's vibrations are the closest match to our own.

Sorry if I lost you. I could be wrong, I certainly haven't studied this, or even know if this is something to study. Maybe this is my way of explaining the strong connections I feel to some people, even ones I haven't met or to whom I've barely spoken. I do know that recently, when my energy started becoming less than positive, ok, it almost bottomed out, there were several people who stepped up with encouragement and just the right positive words and energy to get me back on track. I wasn't surprised by some, because their proximity to my link had already been proven. Others were revealed to me, although I had already felt their vibe and their closeness, they confirmed it. Still others, who I thought were closer, didn't respond. They may still be close on the chain, just unresponsive for whatever reason. But this has been a telling experience.

Yes, my Father the Mighty King, is wise and omnipotent in all of His ways. He's always teaching me something, revealing things to me. What I've learned is that we are indeed connected, our energy, both positive and negative, is felt by everyone, and we need to be attuned to one another because it might surprise us to find out who is closest to us on this chain of life. I'm sending out positive energy to all of you, especially to my closest links, you'll feel who you are. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment